The Heisman High School Scholarship presented by Acceptance Insurance is proud to continue its 27-year tradition of honoring the nation’s most esteemed high school seniors and supporting high school academic and athletic programs across the country. The program recognizes and rewards high school seniors who accomplish tremendous feats in the classroom, on the field, and most importantly, within their communities.
Winners from every school and scholarships from $1,000 to $10,000.
The Heisman Trophy Trust and Acceptance Insurance are proud to reward male and female community-minded scholar-athletes at the state and national level.
- School Winners from every school.
- 88 State Winners receive a $1,000 scholarship.
- 10 National Finalists receive a $2,000 scholarship.
- 2 National Winners receive a $10,000 scholarship.
They’ve done the hard work. Now, they just need to apply.
Winning a Heisman High School Scholarship presented by Acceptance Insurance requires a weighted GPA of 3.0 or better, participation in at least one sport, and demonstrated leadership at school and in the community. You have students who have worked hard for years to make the grade. Now, help them get the recognition they deserve:
- Refer your students today.
- Send seniors to heismanscholarship.com to apply before the 10.19.21 deadline.
- Promote the Heisman High School Scholarship using the materials provided here.
Acceptance Insurance is a registered trademark of First Acceptance Corporation.