Qualifications for this job include the following:
- Students must be age 16 or older.
- Students must provide their own transportation to and from work.
- Students must be able to lift and carry boxes and furniture.
- Students must commit to work each day of the work week, Monday through Friday, from the start date of May 21st until the work is completed. The work may last all summer, depending upon the time required to move and set up each school.
- The student must commit to work the hours of 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM each work day with an hour lunch break.
To apply, students must submit a completed Application Form, including Recommendation Forms submitted by two references, to Mrs. Ledlow in the front office no later than Friday, May 11th. Students who are selected will be notified by May 17th.